View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
haHA! Sing it bruthA!

tooooo f'n funny toooooo f'n *ROIGHT*

dewd - africkinmen

say it AGAIN!

(tho heh... my fave bit btw was the dude sportin the Fedora and Trenchcoat jumping on the refuel. NOICE!!!)

anywho

dewd TOTALLY f'n agree - I mean come the fuch ON... who are they kidding? Heck I couldn't watch that bit w/o cringing the _entire_ time, all the while concocting in me feeble head what message / imagery they SHOULD have featured to accurately summize the current state of P and P owners:

insert: lameass PCA Show 'n Shiners, talking about their latest Gaymen / Boxsther / wife's Cayenne, and what cover they purchased to keep the dust off of it in their hermetically sealed garage - or - which set of full P Nomex they purchaesd to strut cock-'o-the-walk-like around their local DE.

FU!!!! Toolboxes.

heh heh 8-) Hey if the shoe fitz - sowwy.

now

Rod I loooooooved the mud bit 8-). Feck yeah! Their idea of a carwash / spokesperson, etc. cracked me the F up. But shamefully Justin's spot the F on... WTF have they done lately??? Or even remotely CLOSE to f'n 'lately'. Sigh.

oh and

WTF? WeedKing _really_ f'n said 'that'??? OMf'nG. That just ain't right. Wow - my head hurtz...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 01-10-2010, 06:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)