View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesb930 View Post
JFairman,

Andial was no help at all. Can't say I blam them as it was years ago that it was purchased. I tried to read the numbers on the hot side in another pic I have but cant make them out. I will get them tonight and re-post.

As for the cleaning, Will brake clean hurt any of the seals in there? I will take it apart tonight and take some measurements as well if I have time (and the garage warms up). I will also look through my old records for the car and see if I can find the invoice for this thing. Maybe some clues on that.
Brake clean won't hurt the turbo components. Everything in there is metal, except for the o'rings which are made of a material resistant to oil and petroleum distillates.

I've had similar "luck" with contacting Andial to verify numbers on cams. I don't think they're too polished at number keeping.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)