View Single Post
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDD View Post
The most relevant thing I have gotten out of this thread is that Brian's set-up creates a lean condition, suggesting that it works really F#cking good at flowing exhaust.

That to me is more important than academic would-have could-have.

Brian built a header system which looks like it really works. A equal length, and pretty freaking short system as well.

If we really wanted to answer all these questions we would be taking donations from all the people at this board to pay for Brian to test his system versus a B+B versus a Euro and also American stock set up. The rest is just making academic assumptions.

That is my two cents worth.

That would be great, if he had the dyno for a day, and had all the headers there, and simply swapped them and run each of them on the car, all on the same day, that would be invaluable information! I don't even have a single turbo motor now, but i'd be up for chipping in something to cover the costs.... What are we looking at Brian for a day renting the dyno and a day of your time? Do you have access to all of the different headers to test? Stock US, Stock Euro, B&B, GHL etc
87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 01-15-2010, 09:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #110 (permalink)