View Single Post

Porsche Crest Ultimate 930 Dyno Thread!

How about we try to get as much 930 dyno info as possible in one place?

Post chart's if you have them! Or, just post your numbers.

Stock, modified, before & afters, any and all.

Let us know what mods you have, the dyno used, the conditions, and boost at peak HP.

Most do not know but many good dynos often can monitor boost along with Air Fuel Ratios.

Don't let the big dog HP numbers scare you off! We need stock, medium, and big ones.

If you are thinking of making a turbo, intercooler, or exhaust change it would be cool if you got before and afters.

If you have a Dyno Post already, how about posting your summary numbers and a link to your post.

This could be a good resource for all.

-------

I stole the following post as it seemed the best example of what a stock 930 should look like. (but EBC controlled @.8 bar). I hope krasuskyp dose not mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Had an invite to hit the rollers this a.m., figured WTF why not give it a whirl - felt GOOD to confirm AFR's and the like really.

Stock '87 mit 40k miles, 'cept for gutted cat, GReddy Profec B Spec II MBC set to 0.8bar, and spring centered clutch. Sea level, maybe 60F, Mustang dyno.

All in all I'm giddy at the curves - AFR's were so spot on Tony didn't even want to bother tinkering with anything, let alone pulling a 3rd pull - sweet! I basically called the whp dead nuts (I predicted 250whp, and was 249 before "smoothing), while torque on the other hand was waaaaay beyond expectation (even moreso before smoothing).

Interesting how the gutted cat didn't net me much hp beyond Porsche's claimed bhp, but torque was way up. Again, I'm just loving the curves! Anywho...

Enjoy!

Here is his thread: Ran der '87 930 today @ EPL's dyno, why not

Last edited by 911st; 01-15-2010 at 09:29 AM..
Old 01-15-2010, 09:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)