View Single Post

I apologize but this thread was not intended to be a Brian v B&B vote!

Nor a mine or my friend's is best and yours suck, thread!

It was intended to help me and hopefully others explore the theory(s) that differentiate a good equal length from a good low volume design.

Brian's is not the only equal length 930 header builder and there are actually quite a few. However, until now most have been to expensive for most and or to make them a popular choice.

We are lucky to have Brian's new system coming on line.

However, theories are just that.

I would truly expect Brian's new true-equal lengths to blow away the stock late/euro 930headers!

I also truly hope they blow away B&B style units on lag and VE. I suspect this is a strong probability.

A better comparison of a low volume system to and equal length might be Brian's new 'truly equal length' system to his/M&K's 993 / 930 system.

I to am looking forward to any dyno tests.

Especially if back to back.

I would just hope any such tests would be controlled for AFR and boost as these are significant variables on a turbocharged car.

It would also be interesting to fill up the different headers (stock, B&B. Brian's) with water and measure the result to see how much the internal volume actually varies between units, including WG tube. They may not be as much different volume as we think.

Again, I did not intend this to be a slam Brian's headers thread in any way. Only an educational experience for some of us that are interested and those that might follow.

The best to all.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #114 (permalink)