View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan ruiz View Post
I plant to attend the following, please correct me if I'm wrong

Friday, February 26th ( what is the cost for this? somewhere I saw that I can take the car into the track without instructors License?)
Supercar Track Event and Reception
Palm Beach International Raceway 6pm-10pm
Hosted by American LeMans Series Driver Guy Cosmo.
Exhibition, Competition License and Instruction sessions available

Saturday, February 27th ( this is the actual car show correct ? where do we park?)
Supercar Showcase
Flagler Drive Waterfront 10am – 6pm
Featuring the worlds most unique and significant automobiles
Complimentary Admission for Registered Supercar Owners
Juan, great that you may be able to make it. Going to be a great weekend.

Here's the deal: There is no cost to us (930 members from here who have registered as part of 'FunfGruppen')

Friday evening - the cost was originally going to be $125 for us (the pelicanites, FG members) who have registered to be a part of supercar weekend. Due to a miscommunication (as per the above post) on the part of the organizers of Supercar weekend, they have waived the track fees for us. From what i understand, there will be instructors available for those that want them, but this is going to be a 'gentleman's' track event without balls-out racing. I will clarify on the availablity of instructors for those that want them

Sat, we will have a tent set up on Flagler drive with parking reserved for all participating 930 guys who wish to hang out. I am not sure as to the exact location on Flagler drive, as the organizers have not let me know yet.

Sun, we will have a tent set up at the Polo field for a lot of the same, but with more eye candy, both the four wheeled and two legged kind.

I am trying to see what kind of passes we can get for the other events as well.

Now, for you and Bello, as the weekend was supposed to coincide with Feb 19-21, there was a 1/4 test and tune session on Friday the 19th at the strip. However, the PBIR drag strip is closed on the weekend we are having this event (26-29), so the only option is the track at the moment.

Please stay tuned for further details as i get them from Jessica Rivotti, who is the coordinator for the weekend.

Cheers, and i think i speak for all of us here in saying that it would be an honor to have both you and Bello there.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com

Last edited by juicersr; 01-19-2010 at 10:40 AM..
Old 01-19-2010, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)