View Single Post

I picked up 34 hp going to the Garrett T35 and more fuel flow capacity set up now has AFR's 11.9-12.1 @ 13.8 PSI steady from 4500 to redline. The dyno results show that maxium boost (13.8 was not acheved until 4200RPM). I suspect this corresonds with the cams grind. I do not know where the K29 boosted from but it seemed to be full at about the same RPM, just started dropping boost over 6000. Now no problems with Garrett. I had oil seals installed in the k29 ( slight seepage on cold side) and installed into another 930 with less internal mods and it holds 1.0 bar boost all the way to redline and seems to pull well from over 3500 as the cams are not as hot of a grind although both are high RPM grinds. Oh, on the original price question, I'd say the muffler could get $300 and the turbo will cost around $150 for seals so $400+ for it if it is otherwise OK. I have some spare stuff so I do not really need it but i can never say no to neat stuff that I will most likely use some day. PM a price once you feel comfortable with a figure.

Last edited by voitureltd; 01-19-2010 at 02:32 PM..
Old 01-19-2010, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)