View Single Post
Slantnose from HELL

Remember you are going to lose a little voltage power going to COP unless you interface a CDI unit. The DFI unit can run COP with a the new DFI digital box, and it easily interfaces with the DFI 7. Pretty much now a day any EFI system can run COP with the new DFI ignition, FAST makes a simular unit. Motec can definetly run COPs as well as the LINK and I think Big Stuff 3. I was going to setup COP's on my engine but at the time the 12 plug dizzy with two CDI units still gave the most spark. I had Hargett CNC me one of his billet valve covers that mounts the Ford COPs directly to it. If you are interested I can take a pic of it for you.
Twin Garrett's, Big Valve, Xtreme Cylinder Heads, JB Racing cylinders and machine work, custom JE pistons, GT2 EVO cams, GT3 oil pump, modified 3.2L intake, 80mm TB, custom Intercooler, equal length headers, DFI, KEP Stage 2 custom twin disc, G50 custom gear set, LSD, Tilton trans pump, Fluidyne cooler
Old 01-20-2010, 05:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)