View Single Post

WinRice,

Thanks for the SC/Turbo numbers. Do you have the flow test quantity's?

Those number's seem to support our thoughts of setting the CP & SP at SC numbers and using a RR-FPR for boost enrichment. Might even be able to use the SC WUR.

Dave,

What happens when you run the 930's rate of 220ml? How much HP can it support?

-Are 930 and SC injectors the same size and interchangeable?

-If a stock SC puts out 200hp, Porsche would probably not put the fueling right on the edge. Many have bumped HP to 220-230 without issue.

For some reason using EFI calculations for a CIS dose not seem to add up. I am not a great at math but I could not get it to work using a 930's numbers.

-Sounds like the SC WUR has an acceleration fuel enrichment function if the CP goes down when vacuum goes away. That is great. This should let a stock SC run at near 14.7/1 on cruse and drop to about 13/1 with acceleration. We just need about 10% more fuel for an AFR that will support boost.

Not saying the total quantity will be there.

If one wanted to them might be able to mod it for a lower control pressure with acceleration. That was how the 3.0 turbo WUR used to work, on vac loss instead of with boost.

Still, I would get it togeather and test and then shim until it gets to good AFR numbers with acceleration.

Or shim the System Pressure about 10% now to about 5.5 bar in the hope for another 10% more fuel at all points and then when running fine tune it with further System Pressure adjustment and the CO adjustment screw.

JMO
Old 01-22-2010, 08:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)