View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slantnose Steve View Post
Tony: Have you decided when and where the red 935 K2 will be offered for sale?
Not yet. It is just coming back from a great Porsche shop so i have not had a chance to get the full impact of it's new persona. It only has under 12K miles but they were not all easy ones. The work required was mostly minor but lots of it. Headliner was dingy, engine out for full service and to fully detail underside, clean and test all suspension and running gear, new seals, syncros, hood pad, sending units , gas tank sending, wheel bearings repack CV bench test everything that moves and calibrate fuel system, boost controls etc. Check repair/recalibrate/ all Kremer mod stuff like waste gate , reseal and balance hybred turbo, leakdown ( found one broken head stud) and on and on so if/when I sell there are no
problems for me when I use it or for a future owner. Thanks for the inquiry. I'm generally at road America events @ corner 5 so if you go there especially for the numerous club events you may see it( or any other of my hot rod Porsche 930 cars ) parked nearby or on track for light usage events. PM for my cell # if any on this board plan to attend the races. Great summer fun.

Old 01-23-2010, 09:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)