View Single Post
Turbofrog

Quote:
You should have emailed me direct as I have not looked at pelican since Wednesday or Thursday. I have had to get the car out everyday this week (except the day it rained) to take pictures for people. Wednesday the odometer stopped when I got it out around lunch time so I pulled the speedometer and shipped it out to get fixed. It is fedex # 870532188899. If I knew one of the gears or whatever would stop working the middle of the auction or it was some kind of problem I would have fixed it then put it up for sale. I thought when something broke you fixed it no matter if you are selling it or not?
Just saying I would edit my listing if something broke while the auction is still going.

After all your listing says:

...I described the car as best I could...

You said the odo broke couple of days ago and you have not edited your listing yet?

Maybe I should have just let it go but then someone could have bid higher not knowing about the odo problem and I found this POs add that had the same milage dating 4th of April 2009 which was a bit strange IMO. Exotic 1978 Porsche 930 for sale in Monterey, California

Last edited by smurfbus; 01-27-2010 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: added the link
Old 01-24-2010, 08:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)