View Single Post

I was just fixing it and moving on with the sale. I did not think anything about it until you posted something. I thought it was like anything else. If it breaks you just fix it. What if a bulb or a fuse, I would have done the same thing just fixed it and moved on not even thought anything about it. If I was not going to fix it that would be something different. I said something in our emails about it because it probably will be back here Thursday and Friday so I wanted you to know before you booked a transport to Europe.

I did not even think about leaving it alone or knocking 100~200 (whatever it ends up costing to fix) off the winning bid, I guess I could have. I did not realized fixing something when it stops working would become a problem. I thought people wanted things fixed and everything working. I thought people would be happy that I got it fixed especially right before it sales to make sure the new owner did not have to fool with it.

The car is from 1978 not 2010 so stuff like this happens. One day everything works the next it might not. That is the way cars work. You fix whatever the problem is and move on down the road.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)