View Single Post

So do the gold's it seems. If they can be had they might fit on an SC.

I bet you could get a turbo injector from someone here and test it against your SC injector on your system doing the flow test to see if a larger injector is going to be of any benefit (or if the 930 is larger). That would be a very good data point!

Still, almost no one has used injectors as a path to more fuel from anything I have seen in the last 10-12 years on turbo boards. That dose not mean it will not work.

Most get more fuel from lower control pressure first (Rice Fueler, Andial Fueler, BL w RPM delay, D-WUR...), higher system pressure second (Chris Fisher, SW...), and probably then readjusted HF head (my invention). One advantage to a HF head is it is then known to be in great shape and balanced.

Fuel pumps are a different issue.

It seems there should be plenty of fuel with the SC head /injectors by lowering control pressure with acceleration. A DIY'r can do this by playing with the WUR and or doing some research and tinkering with the WUR or looking at the Audi, Volvo turbos, 930 or other WUR's.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)