View Single Post

A couple of months ago I was contacted to see if I had any more copies of this book, and although I do not have any of the mint copies that were sold previously, I do have three here that I would be willing to sell:

1) I have a copy that, if memory serves me correctly, was used as a display copy. It is missing the dust jacket and has been looked through, probably several times. There are no pages sticking together, but it does have some pages that have been affected by moisture...perhaps humidity. I would like to get $45.00 for it.

2) I have a "Mint" copy, but the dust jacket has some damage on the back side. It had stuck to the dust jacket of another book and part of the backside of the jacket in the upper right hand corner has had the glossy part of the cover peeled away from the paper. I would like to get $85.00 for it.

3) I have one "Mint" copy that has been signed by John Starkey. I would like to get $225.00 for it. FYI, the last mint signed copy that I sold went for more.

I will ship USPS Priority mail, insured and with delivery confirmation to the U.S. only. Shipping cost is $15.00 additional per book, unless someone wants to buy more than one at a time. I do accept PayPal.

If anybody is interested, please PM me...Thanks.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #80 (permalink)