View Single Post

Garage
I guess a lot of it would have to do with their policy and how long the parts remained without being picked up. I usually request all parts back and my shop has misplaced a few insignificant parts but mostly everything gets returned eventually. if they were left behind for more than 3 months they could claim you abandoned them and they could claim they tossed them unless you can prove otherwise.

I would insist on the parts back or the money and if they don't oblige I would involve the police and let them decide. Technically, at least in the US if the parts came from your car they are your parts unless there is something on the bill saying the replacement parts were sold as a partial exchange.

Otherwise this would be considered sale of stolen goods. I am sure they would be happy to deal with a charge like that.

Glad to see we could help with the brakes. The 930 pad is the same one used on the 964 front and rear or the 964 turbo rear 44 x 98 mm. That should be enough to stop your car but stopping anything from 190mph takes time and distance. i would think your biggest enemy would be heat. You might consider venting your brakes to help heat dissipation since you will be on your brakes hard for a long time to get it down to 0mph.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)