View Single Post

Garage
Ok, since Feb is officially here, thought i would give an update. Keep in mind that we are doing this in conjunction with the organizers of 'SuperCar Experience' and that i am reliant on them for the actual details of the weekend.

Per Jessica,

"As for the Friday driving event and Saturday show, you are all set and we are looking forward to it. Are you bringing a trailer to the track on Friday evening? We will begin staging trailers at noon, and cars will begin set up at 3pm to 4pm Friday. For the Saturday show, the load in process begins at 6am February 27th, and concludes at 9am."

Two important things

1) Please guys, if you wish to be a part of the weekend, go to the SuperCar weekend website and REGISTER if you have not already done so. You will not be allow to just 'drive up' and roll with us during the events if you are not, either at the track or on Sat/Sun. It takes a few minutes and costs nothing. Even if you are on the fence, just register anyway just in case

2)We are trying to orchestrate a group dyno pull with a local west palm shop. obviously the more people the better, but per Frank, if we can at least get 10 or so guys, the shop owner will agree to a Sat afternoon session at $50 for 3 pulls with wideband. C'mon guys, $50 is crazy for this! BTW, Juan, you are not allowed to go first in case u bust the dyno Please email or PM Frank (xbmwguy) if you would like to be in....

More info as i get it.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 02-03-2010, 08:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)