View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
Thierry's picture reminds me of what I just went through with the injectors on my car. If you bend those lines they will not go back to the correct orientation which will interfere with properly seating the male end. I am sure this is why I had 3 leaking injector lines when I put it all back together. As you all know it is very hard to see that junction when the engine is all back together and you can have a leaker and never know it. Potentially dangerous situation. I have 2 CIS setups in my shop right now that have been through an engine fire.
Hello dear Brian

Actually , I own a second set of injectors fuel lines. ( I've got it together with the 3.6T injectors) So I used this 2nd set to make all the tests ! . Thus I kept my original injector fuel lines on my car without any bending, moving or whatever which could have damaged it.

You are 100 right, it is potentially dangerous to run a car with some fuel leaking !!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 02:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)