View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan ruiz View Post
sat. is a real cluster f### anytime after 8 i remember from last year

So what's a good time to be at the show ? I don't like those Cluster !!!!either and neither my clutch, I know that drmatera won't mind been up at 5.00 AM and the guys from Miami at 4.AM

Juan, i dont like cluster fcuk's either and my clutch is probably even more spiteful than yours in stop and go.

I know it sucks, but i recommend that everyone be at Flagler Drive Sat morning no later than 7am. That way everyone gets checked in and lined up and we can go to a local cafe or Java joint and chill until crowds start to roll in.

I am going to beat on Jessica Rivotti again this week until she gives out the exact times and locations for registration, etc.

I would have had all this $hit way more organized by this time, but i am at the mercy of the organizers of SuperCar weekend, and that's the way it goes...

**Also, have not heard much response from you guys on the Dyno session Sat afternoon. PLEASE email or pm me if you are interested so we can have a head count!!!!**
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 02-08-2010, 07:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #105 (permalink)