View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy 911 View Post
"Reformulated Dilavar"; that's like saying reformulated water. Dilavar is Dilavar and does not like corrosion. I know because I used them and they broke! Period.

Supertec.

Lindy
Great!! Now we have two threads on this subject; one raised up from the dead(The other Dilivar thread) and the most current round of pi$$ing contests!

Lindy,
If you want to blame your poor choice of head studs on everyone else, go ahead. You went the cheap route and picked the early dilivars and got burned for it. Every soul on the planet would have told you not to do it if you had asked, but you went ahead anyway.
Now you get cute by saying reformulated dilivar is like saying reformulated water. The dictionary defines "reformulate" as; reformulate (formulate or develop again, of an improved theory or hypothesis). Just what part of the argument don't you get? Just look at the two different studs and tell me, please tell me, they are the same. "Dilivar is dilivar" is like saying Lindy is Henry.

Use any of the studs mentioned, ARP, Raceware, Supertec, Porsche 993TT. But please don't raise this lame argument that the TT studs are inferior and can't be trusted. There are far more of them in use than the other three combined.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P

Last edited by WERK I; 02-08-2010 at 07:11 AM..
Old 02-08-2010, 06:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)