View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
Mr. Gimpy,

Have you broken anymore limbs since we talked last? Hope you had great Holidays.

Have you shoveled a path long enough to try the new BOV conversion?

I'm wiring the 6AL-2 in now, want to get some power to it so I can plug in the laptop and see what it looks like inside there.

Cole
Hey Ol' Cole!

Sounds like you're getting pretty close finishing up the new 6AL-2. Keep me posted.

Ol' Mr. Gimpy here is making good progress...no more broken bones and the one I have is slowly healing. I'm walking now without any assistance, still stretching out all the ligaments to where they once belonged. Within 2 to 3 months I'll be back in the MX saddle again.

I should have the 930 back on the road any time now. Just have to change out the plugs (while I'm in there) and finish up installing my HKS EBC (finally got rid of my Fred Flintstone version for something a bit more sophistiated). Oh....and I pulled off the Andial Boost Enrichment stuff and need to sell it.

The weather here has been about as weird as I can remember. I don't think it's got below freezing but once or twice during January, and hasn't snowed since just before Christmas. 50 degrees and sunny yesterday. Too bad the 930 wasn't ready yet.

Mark
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)