View Single Post

Garage
Weekend registration, etc

This just in from Jessica. Looks like they are trying to keep things as low-key as possible.

Hi Justin,

I hope all is well! We are getting so excited as the weekend quickly approaches. Once you have registered online, all you have to do is show up! We will present you with your weekend VIP passes at the track when you arrive on Friday. Saturday morning, you can begin the load in process at 8am at the intersection of Lakeview and Flagler.

Do you have a final count of the cars that are traveling with your group? If you also have the names, I will make sure you are all grouped together. Does anyone in your party have a competition license?

We will have the firm track schedule by the end of this week, and I will send it over asap for you review.

Looks like the 'load in' process will now start at 8am (thank god) instead of 6-7 More Friday nite shottzzz!

I will ask about making arrangements for those of you who will not be a the track Friday to get your registration/VIP passes Sat morning or Friday somehow.

Based on the replies here, i will try and get a handle on how many we have coming. If u r still on the fence, and have not posted here and wish to attend, please go ahead and register (let them know in comments section that you are a part of this group) and notify me via my email link when u r registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are not registered and just show up, you will be SOL except as a spectator.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 02-09-2010, 08:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #117 (permalink)