View Single Post

Garage
Thanks for all your input guys. That's what i love about the board, the incredibly insiteful advice from everyone.

Well, i got to thinking about the whole flow past the oil cooler thing and when i got home from work, i looked again and saw that the flow was probably being impeded by my brake cooling ducts, so..... i took off the splitter and decided to cut off the lower part of the 'T' that was running rear ward. May have been anal, but with these cars, not paying attention to details will get u in trouble and the last thing i wanted was overheating issues with how i drive it.

Anyway, i then bolted it back up and took her out again, and much to my relief, i really didn't notice any difference from before... same great high speed stability but this time with peace of mind knowing that air was flowing unobstructed though the cooler.

Here are some pix of the underside after i chopped it. Anchored it to the two bolts holding the front A/c condenser bar.

1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com

Last edited by juicersr; 02-12-2010 at 01:20 PM..
Old 02-12-2010, 07:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)