View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmatera View Post
Gabe, I gotta say your more insane than I previously thought.
Uhhhhh, yeah, I was kinda thinking the same!

However, I remember when you pick the car up, I remember the first directional change, I remember foaming at the mouth when the engine was posted for sale, I remember it being wedged into the beast your car was morphing into and the finished product provide much wood!

So, I've been a little quiet as of late, busy. Keep hearing little snippets of this and that.. then finally saw pics a few weeks back of the azz-end change and realized, ol' boy has got it bad!!

Hell.. "May the Force be with You!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper930 View Post
This IS the Black car...Intercity Lines jacked up my old quarter panels and Keith said it would be better to use the K3 pieces than to try to redo the old ones...and well I couldn't disagree.

So naturally, if I redo the quarters, then she'd better have rear turbos, and if she has to have rear turbos, she needs an IC in the rear seat, and since we could now lower the rear to the correct height, 935 suspension was needed, but why not just raise the suspension points and do it the right way? Then there is the retune of the motor with MOTEC, carbon doors, no interior and a certain plaid tartan 935 lollipop and ITBs somewhere in the mix...

Wanna help me paint her this next weekend? I'll be arriving the 19th.
Yadda , yadda, yadda... uh, but "while you're in there!"

Roll with it brother!

P-
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!

Last edited by onboost; 02-13-2010 at 12:18 PM..
Old 02-13-2010, 12:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #130 (permalink)