View Single Post
ibanezjs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_gibson View Post
Raj originally posted the following photographs of the black 'sister' car to the one above:

The black car has now re-appeared in 'puke yellow' at a local dealer in Singapore (ps - don't scare yourself with the price):

Used Porsche 911 Turbo Car for Sale in Singapore, Eurospeed Auto - sgCarMart

Have had the 'yellow' car checked out and yes indeed it is an original 82 factory 'flatnose' "Z-Order" (Z stands for Zusatzauftrag, normally reserved for special wishes) and was originally delivered in Silver (Zinn metallic) as per it's sister (above), spec as follows:
  • Chassis no: WPOOZZZ93ZCS000936
  • Engine no: 67C0980 (chassis and engine matching numbers... type 930771 coupe)
  • Country spec: C26 Singapore
  • Exterior colour u3: Zinn metallic
  • Carpet colour 1VD: champagne
country specs (c) and "special wishes" (F) options (besides flat nose conversion) include:

058: impact absorbers, front and rear (F)
197: stronger battery (F)
220: locking differential 40% (F)
261: door mirror - flat - passenger's side, electrically adjustable and heatable (F)
483: differing engine parts for RHD (C)
492: headlamps for left-hand traffic (C)
559: air conditioner (F)
576: no fog tail lamp (C)
577: windscreen tinted green (F)
592: brake fluid level indicator (C)
650: electrical sliding roof (F)

In the great Singaporean tradition the 'yellow' car has been progressively 'updated' with a 993/964 interior, dash, mirrors and brake calipers, Ruf wheels and a 'very nasty' respray (in yellow) that looks like it was undertaken by my 11 year old - no wonder the car has been sitting there for months.

Apparently the 'sister' silver car has been recently restored at another garage so I will need to track that one down for a look see.

Martin
Hello

Very very interresting!!

I'm French and i want to know if you can have some informations about my car:

My VIN is WP0ZZZ93ZCS000224 and is not far than the one of the yellow car!

One picture of my car:

Thanks!
Old 02-13-2010, 03:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #257 (permalink)