View Single Post

Garage
Logo finished

Just thought i would give an update to all of u guys here that have shown an incredible amount of support and interest by joining Funfgruppen.

First off, thanks. Gabe and i are constantly working on the site, to improve it and make it more user friendly as well as protect everyone from Spam attacks that are relentless. As our site is fairly nascent, not as much activity is obviously going to occur initially as say here or Rennlist, but stay tuned, as they site is evolving and we have a lot of cool stuff/postings planned in the future. We hope to truly be a place where all of you guys with a passion for these amazing cars, both in their stock and racing form, can find refuge and support.

Well, we finally finished our logo and rather than just post a pix, thought i would show an action shot. Hope u guys dig 'em. We will have them available in both triangular form, representative of the entity which helped make these cars what they were (and are), and as a 'roundel' for those that prefer. They are the 'press-on' vinyl type which adhere easily to both glass and clear coats, but can just as easily be removed if desired. They will be available soon on our store and at Turbopalooza events.

Feel free to email either Gabe or myself with suggestions for the website, either regarding content or structure to make it better. Everyone that is coming to 'Winterpalooza', c ya there.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com

Last edited by juicersr; 02-14-2010 at 06:01 AM..
Old 02-14-2010, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #89 (permalink)