View Single Post
Wo ist die Rennstrecke?

Brian - I wouldn't expect you to test against "all others". I'm asking which "one" so I can understand what market you're looking to support. It appears that you are looking to support the general bolt-on market (OEM replacement), of which I'm not part of. I am always on the look-out for something cutting edge - without data or experience in a high performance environment, it's not something I would be interested in, but I like following your development. I remember when I had my CIS motor and was running a GHL header at +400rwhp. I knew I just had to have equal length 1 5/8 pipes for my motor to boost power. When I got my custom Manzie headers and bolted them on, I lost about 15hp (I remember Stephen at IA saying, "told ya so.."). It wasn't until AFTER I converted to EFI that the custom equal length headers really made the motor come alive. It was one of the first headers Marco made on his own and he was sure they would make a big difference on my CIS car - I fell for the talk. I try not to repeat those mistakes.

However, I fully support your efforts to build a top notch bolt-on header that performs better than OEM. I really hand it to you for the time and effort you put into your passion and your willingness to share your experience. The headers look great and I hope you show they perform even better.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)