View Single Post

Garage
my progress..........nightmare

ok, so I unbolted EVERYTHING. Sourced a set of unused cheap(still in box) GSF headers/heater boxes to replace my stock setup with a cracked /badly welded J-pipe. Sorry Brian but the GSFs were cheap and local and Im impatient. Replaced inner and outer wheel bearing and spacer. Installed the DWUR and module and in process of wiring the Innovative LM-16 gauge. Next is replacing a couple of 25 year old oil hoses that were found to be hard as a rock and one that went to the oil tank with a small leak.
THEN( I Hope), I can install the GSFs, the K27HFS, the B&B half bay IC and the Fab speed filter instead of the huge stock air box, and the RarlyL8 muffler with O2 sensor for the LM gauge. Front strut brace installed. New plugs, magnecor wires, rotor, dizzy cap, oil/ filter and valve adjustment-DONE
Hopefully a couple more weeks.
One of the bolts that holds the bracket for the turbo is broken into what seems the engine case....I will try to remove it
Old 02-15-2010, 04:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)