View Single Post

Hey Mikie !!!!!

Great to hear from you. Hope the Red Beast is good and tucked in for the winter.

You need to understand I'm one of those tunnel vision Old Farts that's so die hard old school 930 I don't pay attention to anything else.

I don't know squat about 964 distributors other than there are 2, they are rubber banded together, and there are twelve plug wires. Sorry, there, I can't be of any help. What I do know is that your car was built by Promotive and that speaks volumes as they are one of the best tuners in the country. Consequently what you have would be very hard to improve upon.

I'm running a single plug stock Euro distributor. I don't do any track stuff so I haven't seen the expense justification to twin plug. I'm just a low buck bolt on guy. Try searching here you might find some help.

Mr. Mark,

I'm anxious to see how you like the changes, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Keep us posted.

Why didn't you just advance the distributor a tooth
and then dial back what you don't need.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)