View Single Post
Infidel

The clutch and pressure plate thing was a little interesting, i was told to order this Sachs SRE Performance Kupplung - Sportkupplung Set - TTNET - Sachs Performance Parts
Then i got in touch with Gert at Carnewal in Germany to see if he could do me a deal as he's pretty good with prices etc. He got in touch with Sachs and forwarded them the link for reference. Apparently they went nuts, the website is nothing to do with Sachs, and they are not even listed as a Sachs supplier, apparently Sachs are going to take action.
Anyway, Gert ordered me the bits direct from Sachs and it was cheaper, it came to roughly the same amount 'including' shipping, and the clutch disk was called "organic racing" on the receipt, no part number though i'm afraid.
87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 02-17-2010, 12:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)