View Single Post

Send a message via Skype™ to djdawson2
A comment on some earlier statements...

Rare cars require support, and finding it is difficult. While Brian may get a lot of "free advertising" on a forum like this, it should be encourage and appreciated. If he doesn't produce toys for us, who will... and what will be the quality?

Sure, I'd love to see some before and after dyno figures vs. stock and/or a competitor. Once I see those figures (and some heater boxes), it will probably push me over the precipice. But I don't think any bashing about the lack of data should go on in the meantime.

Bottom line... you ain't going to see pictures of Billy Boat laying under his own 930 supported by a couple of jackstands and a floorjack in the pursuit of developing top-notch products for the 930. You will see that with Brian. Brian appears to be a grassroots car-geek like many of the rest of us. He has a personal vested interest in standing behind what he builds. That's worth a lot... and I can tell you that I was nothing but incredibly pleased with my exhaust system, from every aspect.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #56 (permalink)