View Single Post
Infidel

Good idea to keep the unwanted off the site, so annoying having junk sellers peddling crap etc!

Everyone is welcome to a pax ride, the car is pretty quick but it won't be a patch on Gabe's, i'm not the best wheel man to be fair, more of a point and squirt junkie, long high speed runs are my favorite. I don't have the skill for driving the car on the limit on track, especially somewhere as impossible to learn as the Ring! I may get a computer simulation game so i can try and learn the circuit a bit

Will need to know dates of where you are going to be and when, not sure i'll be able to do the Targa Florio as well, or maybe i'll do the Ring and the Florio and miss the classic? Will have to see... Thanks for sorting my membership out!
87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 02-23-2010, 05:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #183 (permalink)