View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
Well, my biggest client just called and booked me for a 2 day editorial shoot thursday and friday that I can't reschedule or turn down, so I probably won't be free friday till sometime around 5, and then it takes a while to get out there but if I can do it with my old snell 85 full face motorcycle helmet and whatever I come up with for ~ tech inspection stamp, I want to.

I'm working saturday night, and sunday I'm tentatively working at the Omphoy beach hotel until 3pm.
That one isn't confirmed yet but when I know I'll let you know because it overlaps the Gunnar Racing visit.

You can call Kevin Jeanette at Gunnar Racing, 561 844 8482.
He knows about our visit and you could arrange to go there without me or before I can get there... or maybe they will still be there around 4pm that sunday.
Damn Jim, that sux, we'll all miss u this weekend, but i understand work comes first. Thanks a million for setting up the visit to Gunnar Racing. Keep us posted.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 02-23-2010, 04:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #205 (permalink)