View Single Post

Garage
After I received the email with this information I start to think about all of the manager meetings that I go regarding of our operations moving to China or elsewhere, simply put, to be competitive there's no other option.

Usually I don't drive to Miami since that seems like another country all together, while I was down there today, I called one of my good friends that sell everything you can imagine car related and you guess it from China.

Here I was looking at a beautiful turbo a T70 with .67 hot housing total cost out the door $225.00 that is not the disturbing part, the Garrett's internals will work fine inside this turbo, a GT 45 $ 400.00 want an intercooler $100.00 want a copy cat Tial waste gate or blow off valve 60mm! $85.00 again the OEM internals will fit perfectly fine inside the unit, copy cat HKS $ 35.00, Porsche H4 Headlight projector lights $ 65.00 !! and the list was endless from Waldro fuel pumps to boost controllers.

Today reality has set in no one seems to care, how is Tial and all others are going to compete against this ????

I Know that "QUALITY" is always the escape Goat but so far he has sold over 400 turbos and so far no one single failure.

This is what the turbo looks like
Old 02-25-2010, 10:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)