View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by copbait73 View Post
................edited for space...................
I had 36 years uninterrupted employment in North American OEM turbocharging; product development, design, applications, technical sales and service. That ended one year ago almost to the day. I'm still not working.

I'm not at liberty to discuss the specific statements by this contributor because I signed a 35 page legal release document threating my future retirement with public statements about the company (given the same conditions what would you do?).
Sorry to hear of employment situation. Same boat here. After decades of leading the world in software development, we (the U.S.) got our butts kicked overseas. Ukraine, E.U., India, Pacific Rim, all got into the fray and we priced ourselves right out of the market. And its not because the software development is sub-standard. I was really impressed how quickly the Ukraine's could turn a project around.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 02-25-2010, 10:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)