View Single Post

Garage
"Assuming" that this is a "competitor" or a disgruntled employee" how can we explain the fact that the OEM Garrett Parts will fit and will work perfectly on the copy cats units ?

Even more disturbing is the fact that people are buying the copy cat Waste-gates then they purchase the Tial's exchange the internals and return the Tial's since the OME parts will fit on the copy cats............

I think copbait73 is right on the money with his statement

This product represents outright, in your face, theft of intellectual property and predatory pricing within our market. These fakes are misrepresented in the marketplace as Garrett products

We all know that I'm a huge Garrett fan, I put 11 of them on my car and never had one single issue so for me true or false is sad what's happening.

On top of all of that the Chinese suffer from a very poor ethical business relationship, they will start business with you and as soon as they can they will take your customers right in front of you.

Oh Yea, there was a certified Racing Suit same as Impact and Simpson which sells for $600.00 to $ 800.00 our price $ 80.00 same certification !! explain that to me !
Old 02-26-2010, 04:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)