View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin7310948 View Post
i use dual wahlberg 255 lph pumps mounted on a fore precision billet fuel pump hat mounted inside the fuel tank. easy conversion. pumps are very quiet and the fuel pump hat will hold up to three pumps. i have a fuel pressure gauge mounted in the clock opening. i have efi but only use a manually regulated 44psi. the car is a 911 with an all aluminum 434 sbc and develops almost 585 at the flywheel. no affiliation with fore precision and they are located in nc.
Lin, thanks for the input. As someone who is obviously making $hitloads of power, can u tell me why you went with this set-up when theoretically two Bosch 44's should handle just about anything? I looked at the FP site, and they do mostly mustang stuff, can u show any pix of how you mounted this on your 930 tank? Does it just replace the fuel level sender on top?
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 02-26-2010, 08:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)