View Single Post

Oh I know it runs deeper- trust me. Service based economy is b.s too- they are useless without an industrial base of sorts. If we drove out the countries with b.s cheap labor, we could build ourselves back up- industry is the only thing it will take and on a grand scale. I have faith in made in the U.S.A, but I do believe that people need to bring their expectations down a notch as far as wages are concerned. As a soon to be graduating student myself, I cant help but laugh at the kids who are going to "wait out the recesion" and get a master's degree. They think that they are going to get out and get paid 70K+ a year and it is sooo funny. I am a blue collar turning white collar and I understand that it takes more than a peice of paper to earn the big bucks, it takes performance. If it only took a peice of paper, than forget college, I have a whole roll of paper next to my toilet I could have presented.
2008 C6/Z51 Corvette
Old 02-26-2010, 07:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)