View Single Post
Crotchety Old Bastard

Garage
What happens should we find ourselves in a "real" war aimed at the US? Will the Chinese make a tank for us or will they be the ones pointing the weapons our way? Oidiot wants to privatize NASA and missile defense so guess who will get all those contracts.

The middle east won the Gulf war, not with weapons but by simply jacking fuel to $4/gallon for 6 months. They simply flicked the right domino and the rest are still falling.

I have a pretty purple Chinese waste gate that I keep on my workbench as a symbol of the current state of affairs. It is made of pot metal and plastic and cost $35 on ebay. I cannot imagine it lasting 5 minutes on a lawn mower much less an actual car. I'm guessing this thing has never been anywhere near a QS9000 approved facility, ha!
Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #53 (permalink)