View Single Post

Garage
"how you like me now!"

making progress...... BUT have small oil leak on passenger timing cover or behind the cover. Someone said there is an o-ring that may be leaking. CRAP! now I have to take the exhaust out again. SOUNDED pretty good when I started it..... Also small exhaust leak when cold but goes away in minute after it warms up. Will address....
Digital WUR seems OK but not driven yet cause right axle still out after putting new wheel bearings. K27HFS looks awesome bolted to the rarly muffler and intercooler by B&B. Did put in cheaper GSF header/heat boxes though
Innovative afr gauge is in but wont calibrate....will have to read instructions once AGAIN

white wire from the digital wur says to connect to coil to get rpm signal? I guess? BUT if I do that my tach not working...... If I leave unhooked, the car seems to work fine, starts right up cold and stays on after it warms up and sounds great even when revving hard.....dont know if it will change when driving. Anyone know what to do about white wire. Or what Im doing wrong?

Thank you all. Would be lost without this forum and would have never gotten my long awaited 930 TURBO@!!!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 07:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)