View Single Post

Just look at it as an ambulance thing....if someone were to back up into you from behind - and if your engine lid was open - they could correctly read the B&B label in their rearview mirror.

Somone at Billyboat was asleep at the switch on that production day. Not to worry, my B&B IC is rock solid, but they weren't puting their tags on when mine was made.

You gotta finish up and drive that thing! I took mine out this afternoon - second run of the year - after spending the entire morning pulling the window and frame out of the drivers door in order to replace a funky acting door latch. Now, the door clicks shut as it should and lines up perfectly. Plus, the car gained another 20hp with the new latch!
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.

Last edited by mark houghton; 02-27-2010 at 06:57 PM..
Old 02-27-2010, 06:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)