View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by quattrorunner View Post
My cousin in Bountiful Utah sold his 930 last month on Ebay to a guy from Poland sight unseen! Wired the funds and bought it with help from his only slightly better english speaking brother in law. They didn't know how wonderful that car was. It was here on pelican cars for sale, It was sorted, EFI tuned, 3.4 rebuilt, 60000 miles with Ruf wheels Black and cashmier with black headliner. I wanted it or at least wanted my fellow americans to get it.
How many "Guys of Polish descent" does it take to buy a kick azz car for a great price from america? In this case, two.
Get off the ****** pot.
If your Cousin wanted that car to stay in North America he should have sold it to me. He kept me on hold for over 20 days while he waited for your "..sight unseen" buyer to wire money. Now after not getting that 930, it's hard to find a comparable.

Don't get me wrong the other buyer got his offer in first ...... but my money was on the table, seller just gave other buyer a long time to come through.

Not quite sure why someone feels the need to get abusive with the *&^%$# words. If it's a thread that upsets you just don't read.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)