View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
...must be a Paul thang??? 8-)

I did the same with mine Paul - and it worked out fantastic. Guess sometimes things are meant to be. I've seen yours and you mine - they're near perfect.

I mean - Paul's (whitey) is a sexxxayy biatch:

I know of another on this board that's been "looking" since before I got mine 2.5yrs ago. I'll never get that.

REALLY not being a toolbox (srsly)... maybe just giving a gentle, needed 'prod' 8-)

It'll happen - after you make it happen. Best wishes and looking forward to your score! Good luck...

Dude, you may be right about the "must be a Paul thang??? 8-)."

My buy was similar.. I was in the process of selling my 77 Turbo which I was building-up as a show car...got tired and decided to sell but knew I still need boost!

Found a very modded car in the midwest via a friend. Owner and I talked, he sent me detailed pics, we talked more about what had been done to the car and any potential needs that it may have. I spoke with the shops that had maintained the car during his ownership and the previous owner. Had him take it down to another valued friends place of business for a closer once over and some drive time.. Everything worked-out well and I never saw the car until it arrived back east..

I've been enjoying it ever since, no regrets.
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 03-01-2010, 02:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #89 (permalink)