View Single Post

I don't get this people unable to find the right 930. I usually find a nice one to buy when I have the extra $$$$ to spend and when I do not have the extra bucks see quite a few that I wish I had the $$$ for . Last year I got the urge ( again) and soon heard of this one being at a RM auction. Bought it sight unseen, un PPIed & unchecked out by anyone. Previously owned by the Gilmore family, ( they used to sponser AJ Foyt Indy car racing ) and kept at the Gilmore Museum in winter. It is not perfect (See photos) but a joy to drive and needing very little other than minor cosmetics so far. Undo caution may mean the nice ones are snapped up while you are trying to figure it out. I even have color, equipment and year preferences and still have found nice ones to my spec's, at random over the years. Most all 930's ( if reasonable cared for ) and not being sold by a person without Porsche knowledge and conscience, will be fun to own especially as opposed to not having one.

Last edited by voitureltd; 03-02-2010 at 08:48 AM..
Old 03-01-2010, 07:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #91 (permalink)