View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyGarage View Post
If your Cousin wanted that car to stay in North America he should have sold it to me. He kept me on hold for over 20 days while he waited for your "..sight unseen" buyer to wire money. Now after not getting that 930, it's hard to find a comparable.

Don't get me wrong the other buyer got his offer in first ...... but my money was on the table, seller just gave other buyer a long time to come through.

Not quite sure why someone feels the need to get abusive with the *&^%$# words. If it's a thread that upsets you just don't read.
THAT CAR WAS RELISTED ON EBAY AS IT WAS UNSOLD THE FIRST TIME WHEN LISTED @ SLIGHTLY MORE ( $32 or $33K). I talked to the owner( Bryce) about buying it ( I was the high bidder @ $31K) before he listed it the second time. I would have bought it after a short conversation with him as he was a stand up guy and the work was done by a good Porsche shop. I was in process of getting a new garage finished so space was a factor, so rather than take a little less ( it was worth evry dime of what he listed it for) he decided to relist it and got his price the second time. That excellent car was up for grabs for quite some time. YOU folks looking have got to be faster on the draw. I recently gave another buyer ( a fellow pelican) that was looking for a nice one ( unbeknonst to him at the time) an extra 24 hours to make up his mind, as my new building was now finished so I would have bought it ( both seller and I agreed to this deal ) had he waited any longer.There are lots of buyers for high quality 930 that do not have time to beat the brush for dealer trade in's, auction's and individually advertised ones across the country. Some get in touch with people like me to own a great one. Just so you know.

Last edited by voitureltd; 03-02-2010 at 10:52 AM..
Old 03-02-2010, 08:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #92 (permalink)