View Single Post

Garage
Ger, thanks for your (and everyone's) excellent advice, as always. So far you've helped me with better injectors and FPR, don't be surprised if i'm asking next about staged injectors, LOL

Rather than roll the dice and spend $$ on the Bosch 44's which may ultimately fail again anyhow, decided to go with the A1000. The fact that it has proved 'bullet proof' on your monster for almost 10 years and is ethanol impervious is good enough for me. The A1000 is pretty much the same price as two B44's anyway, so it's really a no brainer.

Right now, i am right at about 500 to the wheels. Is it ok to run just the A1000 by itself with my aeoromotive FPR, or do i need a fuel pump controller?

BTW, it is rare these days to meet someone like Bello. He has the quiet intensity and self-assuredness of a neurosurgeon collegue of mine, incredibly focused and no-nonsense when it comes to understanding what it takes to get the most out of these motors.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com

Last edited by juicersr; 03-03-2010 at 08:52 AM..
Old 03-03-2010, 08:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)