View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwasbury View Post
Touché Ken.

According to this map (circa 2007)...Jersey looks a little better than Florida. To be fair, it looks as if Florida's weight problem centers around Orlando, and the panhandle (if I have my geography correct). The beach areas of South Florida are the same color as the NYC metro...so we're even there

Looks like more recent data (2008) has Jersey and Florida nearly neck and neck with 24.0% and 24.4% obesity rates, respectively.
Whoa fellas, you know a thread's in trouble whe u start seeing this stuff! LOL

Finally got back late last nite from some extended R+R in SoFla, and thanks to all of u that showed up to make it a great weekend! It was great finally meeting everyone in person, and glad that the track nite and Sat was such a success (for some such as Ken, more so than others!)

Juan, great to finally connect with both you and Bello. Like many here, u guys have kept the turbo flat-6 'Horsepower Junkie' flame alive for quite some time, and it was a honor to meet up.

Ken and Darren, you guys rock... just wish i could have met up at the track Friday nite as well, but my car had other plans.

While Gabe obviously couldn't make it, he sent a shout out in spirit, as both he and everyone at Zuff were (and still are) working furiously away on the Blackbird in final preparation. Gabe says that the bodywork and rockers are finished and words cannot do justice to how incredible she looks... stay tuned for some pix shortly.

Sorry that you guys ran into the monsoon at the end of the day... you should have stayed for a while with Frank and myself at Bradley's, but then you wouldn't have gotten up until noon the next day, LOL. As for how Sat nite turned out, let's just say it was the good, bad and the ugly... right Frank?

Some of my pix from Sat

Proud papa Ruiz and his juggernaut and the crowd checking old-skool

1200+hp air cooled flat-6 with it's lord and master... any questions??

Other machinery that caught my eye

Turbo F40... can u ever have too much HP???

Like Raquel Welch and Jane Seymour, over 30 and still dead sexy...

Can u say BADD AZZ?
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #294 (permalink)