View Single Post
Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
and for those that might think the girls around here aren't hot, some of my friends...
Now we're talking, much better than the swamp donkey's with the silly wigs!

I guess it was obvious Bello must have welded that sunroof in there, that car never ceases to amaze me, over 220mph in a mile, from a standing start.... It's mind boggling!
Juan, how many times has his engine been apart since that vid of him on the dyno a year or so ago? I know the guy can probably strip and rebuild the thing with his feet, over night most likely! But how many sets of heads, rods, cranks, pistons and cylinders etc has he devoured in his high speed quests with that particular car?
I'm just curious about the sacrifices he has to make for that kind of brute force! I bet the whole crank case contorts and breathes! I also wouldn't be surprised if he was still getting wheel spin up above 160mph
87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 03-03-2010, 05:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #306 (permalink)