View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERK I View Post
Tony,
You seem to know your way around the classifieds.
What classified venue seems to get the best exposure to buyers out there? Anyone?
Dave, I have my website Voitureltd. It attracts lots of distant inquiries ( Voiture means car in many languages ) however lately I usually do not encourage overseas sales as I like to have people see, touch, smell and drive before I agree to sell ( easier to acurately represent the facts that way). When we started and named the corporation in 1978 I liked the idea of worldwide exposure. Back then ( before the bubble burst, late 80s early 90s) everyone thought they were a dealer and liked the idea of a chance to buy wholesale. With collector car auctions and venues such as Ebay, Craig's list etc, the selling ( and buying ) oppertunities are more easily available to "get lucky" than in the past. If I could ever get my son (who built this domain site) to spend some time from his obligations in Sacramento, I could list ( only great 930s) on consignment to market this way. Many of the cars on the site now I would like to keep for awhile as I have sold quite a few already.

Last edited by voitureltd; 03-07-2010 at 11:14 AM..
Old 03-07-2010, 06:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #97 (permalink)