Thread: Cobra Seats
View Single Post

Garage
Porsche Crest Forza??

I found Corbeau Forzas at autotoystore.com that I ordered today. I'll let everyone know my $.02 when it comes in.

I like the fit of them for my build (I'm a bit slim at the waist) and you can order an adapter designed for the 914 that mounts the original seat rail to the seat. I also like the fact that they are available in a black vinyl version that hopefully will complement the rest of the interior (just geting the one seat for now.)

By calling Jim Husten directly at 888 504-0280 I got the seat and adapter shipped to my door for $234.00! I like the sound of that!

The price is the best that I have found and if the result is a good one, I'll shout it from the rooftops.

Now, the question is (though I have already made the purchase) what, specifically, is the argument against a tube frame seat? And is the argument germain to a vehicle that will see limited track time, mostly AX, DE, TT and possibly POC Small Track?

Last edited by HMeeder; 08-22-2002 at 05:01 PM..
Old 08-22-2002, 12:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)