View Single Post

Garage
holy crap! I couldnt sleep so I went back to the garage to check on things again. I tried to trace wires back from the rpm gauge but too busy in there to see and too many wires, plus I didnt touch that part of the car. So I went to the coil and tried from there.... There are 2 wires that hook up to a sender type thing on the cam chain covers on each side. The side of the turbo (where I unbolted most of the stuff) had a wire hanging out. I slid it back on the sender and cranked the car AND NOW RPMS ARE GOOD!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO maybe, just maybe I never had a problem with the DWUR's white rpm coil wire?????????
I will try to reconnect the white wire tomorrow and see what happens........since I cut it in half.....

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!
if that works then its on to trouble shooting the innovative gauge and finally after that to attempt to tune the afrs with the DWUR................aaand theeeen, I'll be done...........LOL!!!
i need to go to bed
Old 03-08-2010, 07:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)